Monday, February 22, 2010

Write Religious Engagement Congretulations He Cheated On Me ; I Forgave Him. Cheated On Me Again ; I Told Him It Was Over. Y Won't He Leave Me Alone Now?

He cheated on me ; I forgave him. Cheated on me again ; I told him it was over. Y won't he leave me alone now? - write religious engagement congretulations

So I learned to express that my friend hurt me cheated like hell, to say the least. I had loved since I was a child, she was my everything. I did everything for him, turned my world around him. We have promised, and a religious obligation, if we are married according to religious law. It was the happiest day of my life, I actually had half the day crying for joy. But as the months passed, she began to use it to my love. I heard that he was deceiving me (in accordance with the girls - I mean, how deep is it?) When I confronted him and began to cry and wrote me a letter after letter saying that there was a change and that his life empty without me. I have forgiven him, only to discover that he, as he had asked me my spaceThink. Now I've said what more is good, it hurts as hell, but I realize that I am worth. Do not leave me alone, but will not stop txting me asking me to divorce (according to our religious law).

3 comments:

Mrs. Kitty♥ said...

If you feel it absolutely can not forgive then you have no obligation to return. You know you love deeply, but if you do not want to give him another chance, third and scored on their opportunities. Of course, back to him or not completely YOUR CHOICE. And no one here or elsewhere should tell you what to do. Do what's best for you and your family if you have no children.

Katzeyes said...

Is necessary. I really do not understand men, but there are many cases like this ....

It is really bad for you, knowing him so long. Many women accept everything, but I respect him for knowing their value, and knowing that deserves better.

baldie said...

hes just a spare tire used what I mean is that for HES with you it's ducts aside until he wants. Put your foot down and tell him to get lost. not necessary that someone like.

Post a Comment